Pre-acute Solution to a Post Acute Problem
Addus will be your case management extension by connecting the case manager to their acute members through our employees and technology, better enabling us to:
- Drive positive outcomes
- Equip a case manager to reach into the acute home setting and affect care
- Shift from acute model to pre-acute model to avoid discharge from the home
Early Identification Leads to Early Intervention
Our experience includes working with individuals in the Dual Eligible population, as well as Medicaid, TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families), and CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program) beneficiaries. To support goals and objectives unique to Managed LTSS, Addus is prepared to provide the following services:
- Home evaluation and assessment of members (HRA);
- Development of a care plan to address and remediate social and environmental barriers to improved member health
- Paraprofessional supportive services to meet the goals and objectives of the care plan, including:
- Dedicated, compassionate, trained and qualified staff
- Services to support members’ ADL/IADL needs, allowing members to remain at home
- Transportation for members to critical appointments or errands
- Linkage and coordination of ancillary services and other community supports
- Technology , including automated time and attendance, centralized scheduling and billing systems and smart-phone-enabled, real-time change in condition reporting
- Established Quality Assurance policies
- On-going assessment, including in-home visits based on member acuity, to ensure the care plan is effectively meeting goals and objectives
- Continuous evaluation and modulation of the care plan to meet the changing needs of the member
Our Dual Advantage® model offers unique benefits for our MCO partners;
- First-hand knowledge and experience of Addus home care providers is integrated with your client’s healthcare team.
- The people we serve are empowered to participate in their own care through supported self direction or agency provided care.
- Our care provides support for your HEDIS and CMS Star quality compliance initiatives.
- Our proprietary software programs enable real-time sharing of the most accurate and up-to-the-minute data about the client’s condition, so that the health plan case manager can coordinate care and, where possible, prevent the need for acute levels of care.
If your organization could benefit from this, or any of our other industry-leading programs, contact our Managed Care team at Natlcontracts@addus.com or call 630-296-3400 to learn more.